DELIVERY: Blu Betty is an eCommerce shop – we utilise the services of courier companies/Postnet to deliver our products. Courier costs within South Africa are:
- Outlying areas = R160 – one satchel can take up to 4 x shoes (takes approximately 7 – 10 working days)
- Main urban hubs = R90 – one satchel can take up to 4 x shoes (takes approximately 1 – 3 working days)
- In the area of Durban = R50 (a day or two)
- Postnet = R99 (approximately 2 – 3 working days)
- Gift Cards = (should you want it sent) R50 (or it is emailed)
We ship internationally through a reputable courier company (rates are quoted on ordering and it takes approximately 2 – 5 working days). International shipping rates do not include any Customs/Duty taxes.
Overnight delivery is available to ‘main areas’ within South Africa. Should you wish to have your parcel overnighted to you, please WhatsApp 076 250 1872.
TRACKING NUMBER: A Waybill Number/Tracking details shall be provided after dispatch
PAYMENT: Your order will only be dispatched if paid in full
ORDERING: Should we NOT have your shoes in stock and should the note on the Product and Shop page confirm the same you are welcome to ORDER and we will manufacture your selection. There is a lead time of approximately 5 weeks. This is available on the website on each product which will clearly guide you through your purchase! You will be asked to pay upfront for your order. The dispatch of stock orders will take approximately 1 to 3 working days from the date that payment is allocated to your invoice.
*Please note that the lead time for the actual delivery of your shoes via courier is over and above this.
COMMUNICATIONS AND FEEDBACK: Blu Betty will be in touch with you via email, telephonically or via WhatsApp should there be any delay or issues relating to the manufacture of your order in which case you are welcome to cancel and elect to receive a refund.
LEATHER AND RETURNS: As with most natural materials, leather by its very nature is organic and contains variances and imperfections in both texture, colour and appearance. These are NOT flaws or faults (and are NOT the basis for a return) but only serve to enhance the unique look and add to the character of your Blu Betty product.
EXCHANGES: A fee of R100 will be levied on all exchanges. We will arrange for the collection and dispatch thereof, provided they are in the same condition that they were received in. NO exchanges will be processed for worn shoes. Exchanges must be effected within 3 (three) months from the date of purchase. The cost for international exchanges will be quoted individually. Should you wish to exchange your Blu Betty’s, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
REFUNDS: Refunds will be effected to the value of the shoes being returned to Blu Betty, less a R50 handling fee for the collection thereof. The refund will only be processed once the shoes are back in hand with Blu Betty. Refunds will not be processed for shoes that show any measure of wear and must be effected within 3 (three) months from the date of purchase. For further assistance regarding the collection of your Blu Betty’s for a refund please email email@example.com. Please be advised that Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Blu Betty are proud of the quality leathers we use and the experienced workmanship of our machinists and technicians. We might not be the biggest in the game but we have years of experience in the art and business of shoe making. If there are any faults in our products we will repair and if not repairable then we will be happy to replace the product at our expense
- Please note that damaged/flawed shoes as a result of wear and tear will NOT be considered for repair or replacement
- We must be notified within 3 (three) days of delivery of shoes of any faults, queries and/or issues in writing and via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blu Betty takes customer service seriously and as such each case shall be handled individually
- All correspondence on any issue must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com